My name is Morgan Thompson. I was born and raised by goodly parents in Katy, Texas and I moved away after graduation in 2008 to Idaho in order to learn and grow on my own. I love my family and everything about them and I hope to teach the lessons they taught me to young ones and those around me. Or if not teach them then to live them and hopefully they will catch on. I'm not saying I am anywhere perfect, I'm just saying that I strive daily to be a good example to others, just like my family was to me. Both of my parents are teachers, very good ones in fact, at a high school. They are extraordinary and deserve more praise than they get.
My educational philosophy is that you reap what you sow, or another way of putting it, you get out of it what you put into it. I plan on doing my best in all aspects of my life and that includes teaching. Heavenly Father always wants us to do our best, and that includes teaching. I plan on helping to expand the knowledge of those around me in a fun and interactive way that will help the knowledge stick with them for a lifetime. I enjoy this quote by Edith Ann that says, "I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework." And that's what I plan on doing. I may not have a lot of experience, but I do love what I do!

You have such a cute blog, Morgan! Great job. I like your educational philosophy and I love what I do as well. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI really like the quote that you put up Morgan. That is a good way to think about learning and I'm sure that you will be a great teacher!
ReplyDeletei really like the little bio of yourself. its nice to tell parents who their son/daughters teacher is going to be.
ReplyDelete